Welcome to Villa Magdala
One of the cities best loved independent small luxury hotels, offering affordable boutique accommodation – perfect for city breaks, business stays and romantic getaways. We are a short, level-walk away from the heart of the city and offer on site parking for hotel guests.
- Situated in a quiet residential road that leads onto the famous Great Pulteney Street we enjoy a peaceful setting.
- For guests travelling by train; Bath Spa Rail Station is just a 5-minute taxi ride away.
- Our location is perfect for discovering the city, only 5-minutes level walk from the Roman Baths, Bath Abbey, Pump rooms and the Thermae Bath Spa.
- The main shopping areas, theatre and galleries are all in easy strolling distance.
- Guest car parking
- Free Wifi
- Private garden -located at the rear of the house, relax in the peaceful surroundings with afternoon tea or your choice of tipple.
All of our 20 bedrooms are individually styled and offer:
- Bespoke Hypnos beds
- Feather-light goose down duvets and Egyptian cotton bed linen.
- Sparkling bathrooms include luxury toiletries and enormous fluffy bath sheets.
Every morning you can enjoy our Award Winning Breakfast, incorporating the finest locally sourced ingredients cooked to order. Breakfast is served in the airy ground floor dining room; enjoy a daily selection of juices, pastries, fruits and cereals, tea and coffee as well as a full cooked selection.
Whatever your reason for visiting Bath, we are here to assist you and make sure every aspect of your stay is enjoyable.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.
Villa Magdala is privately owned by Ian & Christa Taylor who also operate the Abbey Hotel right in the centre of Bath. The Abbey is home to one of Bath’s best-loved restaurants, Allium, headed up by award winning chef, Chris Staines, offering classic restaurant dishes and a seasonal menu. If you are looking for the best cocktails in town, drop into ArtBar too, a stylish and sophisticated venue from coffee through to drinks.
The Abbey Hotel, Allium and ArtBar - 1 North Parade, Bath, BA1 1LF