Terms and Conditions
All prices quoted are inclusive of VAT. VAT will be charged at the rate prevailing as the event takes place. We reserve the right to increase prices quoted if the rate of VAT is increased. Wine and beverages prices are liable to change at short notice due to increase in duty levied by Customs and Excise. All Special offers are subject to availability and are only valid at the time of booking excluding public holidays and certain special events. Existing bookings and third party bookings are not eligible for these rates/offers and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. All per person quoted rates are based on two sharing a room. There is no discount for single occupancy on special offers.
Check in/Check Out
Check in time is from 14.00hrs - 23.00hrs you MUST inform us if you are going to be arriving later than 23.00hrs.
We are more than happy to store your luggage and if there is space you are welcome to leave your car in the car park if you arrive before 14.00hrs.
Check out time is before 11.00hrs
Some of our rooms can be made up as doubles or twins, and some can accommodate extra beds. The bed configuration that you require must be confirmed at the time of reservation. Please see our room page for further information, or telephone us if you require any help.
Additional Guest Charges will be made at the following rate:
£45.00 per person - extra beds are only suitable for children up to the age of 16.
Please note rooms are serviced up until 13.45hrs. If you wish your room to be serviced after this time, then we will require 24hrs notice, and a charge may be made.
Cancellation by the Hotel
The Hotel reserves the right to cancel any booking forthwith and without obligation to the client in the event of the following circumstances:
- If the Hotel or any part of it is closed due to damage or destruction caused by fire or other cause beyond the control of the Hotel which shall prevent it from performing its obligations in connection with the booking. In these circumstances every effort will be made to accommodate the booking in another establishment.
- If the client is more than 28 day in arrears with any payment due under this contract.
- If the Hotel is its sole discretion believes the booking or the client might prejudice the reputation of the Hotel.
Cancellation by the Client
Cancellation must be given in writing by email or letter. Where a booking is cancelled by the client, the client shall pay to the Hotel the following:
- Advance Purchase bookings: Non-refundable/Non-transferrable
- 1 to 4 rooms booked: 48 hours (12pm two days before arrival) to be given to avoid a cancellation charge equivalent to 1 night’s stay per room.
- 5 or more rooms: 14 days must be given to avoid a cancellation charge equivalent to 1 night’s stay per room.
- Exclusive use: 8 weeks must be given to avoid a cancellation charge equivalent to 1 night’s stay per room.
- Bookings made via a third party website must be made directly with such company
A minimum two night stay is required at weekends, to include a Saturday night. However if other reservations allow, we may be able to accommodate a one night stay. Please telephone for availability.
Villa Magdala is strictly non-smoking throughout the building and its grounds. A charge will be made for cleaning if any guest fails to acknowledge this.
Parking is complementary. We allocate one car parking space per room in our car park or on the adjacent roads. If your vehicle is particularly large and takes up more than one space, we can offer you a permit for on-street parking free of charge.
Cars and their contents, left in the car park, are left entirely at the owners risk.
Any significant damage to the property or it's fixtures and fittings, will incur a charge.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that rates are correctly advertised, we reserve the right in the case of computer error or error by a third party to alter the rates.
We may use third-party service providers to process your personal information on our behalf for the purposes specified above. For example, we may share some information about you with these third parties so that they can contact you directly by email (for example: to obtain post stay reviews about your travel experience)”.
Client use of the Hotel
The Hotel can accept no responsibility for the property of the guests and clients of the Hotel and reserves the right to ask the client or his guests to leave if they act in an unreasonable manner.
By viewing or receiving these Terms and Conditions we assume you accept them unless we are notified in writing.